Gearbox problems are expensive for your business in more ways than one, costing you financially for repairs and costing you down time too with a vehicle off the road. At Essential Industrial Services, we have a cost effective solution – gearbox reconditioning.
Why opt for gearbox reconditioning instead of a new gearbox or a straightforward second hand one? Because gearboxes reconditioned by us are as good as new for a fraction of the price.
How can you tell whether you need a new gearbox? There are many tell tale signs of gearbox trouble, but some of the more obvious ones include:
- Jumping out of one or more gears
- Difficulty engaging a particular gear
- A whistling or clicking sound while driving
- A crunching sound during gear changes
- General noisiness when driving in a particular gear
- Excess vibration through vehicle transmissions
- Low transmission fluid level
- Discoloured transmission fluid
- Black flakes in the fluid or a burning smell
If you are experiencing any of the above, it’s time to think about gearbox reconditioning.
Our highly skilled gearbox technicians have decades of experience working with all types, makes and models of gearbox, both manual and automatic. We can handle gearboxes for: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Fiat, Honda, Kia, Land Rover, Nissan, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Skoda, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo and many others.
Most of our reconditioned gearboxes are rebuilt on the premises by our technicians, and every single one is fully guaranteed for your absolute peace of mind. Whatever type of car, small van or light commercial vehicle, our fast turnaround ensures that you save both time and money.